Pure Service Pro is searching for new Project Manager to help homeowners create the
home of their dreams.
Pure Service Pro is a independently owned and operated, home improvement
Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation company. Our track-record speaks for itself, as we have helped thousands of homeowners.
Our Foremen can earn $1,500+ per week!
Primary Job Functions
- Lead a high-performance team serving customers in a local market/area
- Ability to reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools, and equipment needed prior to reporting to job site
- Assess conditions of the job once on-site; set forth plans based on time allotment, tools needed, and order of work – assign duties to your crew for work to be performed
- Install products and services with support of a national team of trained professionals
- Innovate and troubleshoot situations as needed based on requirements to complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
- Ensure your team is functioning at its highest level every day by great planning and superior preparation
- Assigns tasks of installer(s) – motivates and trains installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair
- Ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Provide customers with superior quality and service while onsite performing work
- Ensure all final documentation is done completely/accurately and is given to proper parties
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Good communication skills, ability to motivate, and be a team player.
- Experience leading crews or small teams
- Basic construction or mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 75 lbs and perform labor under adverse conditions
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
- Must pass a mandatory background check.
Great work ethic
Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, optimistic with a consistently positive attitude
- A great listener with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
- Punctual and responsive
Medical Insurance (Health/Dental/Vision)
Company paid $15,000 AD & D Insurance Policy
Uncapped income potential
Proven Sales Training Methodology
Monthly Productivity Bonus
- Flexible work schedule Must be available for extended hours
- This position will take place in our Orange, NJ location