Foundation Repair Services for Homes in West Orange, NJ & Throughout the Area
There’s no need to worry if you need prompt foundation repair services in the West Orange, New Jersey, area. That’s because there’s a local, dedicated, and highly rated foundation repair contractor serving homeowners just like you—Pure Service Pro. Since our founding in 2009, we have been committed to helping homeowners throughout the region with their foundation, crawlspace, and basement repair needs. We’ll be glad to do the same for you.
Why Foundation Cracks Should Be Repaired
Many issues can lead to cracks in concrete basement floors. While poured concrete is generally considered the best option for basement floors, it is still prone to cracking due to the curing process and the settling that happens over time. During the curing process, concrete generates a lot of heat which creates small cracks called shrinkage cracks. These cracks exist because concrete is “thirsty” during the curing process and requires constant water to prevent it from shrinking. Most concrete floors do not get the needed water, and thus, cracks form.
Basement floor cracks that aren’t repaired can lead to:
- Moisture and mold – Excessive moisture can ruin belongings being stored in the basement as well as lead to mold growth.
- Radon gas – A silent, odorless gas, radon can creep in directly through floor cracks. Radon is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the United States, which means it could be detrimental to the health of your family.
- Insect and rodent intrusion – You may have cracks large enough to allow insects and even rodents like mice to crawl through, creating a future nightmare.
- Seeping water – You may see water gathering in different spots around your basement, which means water is seeping in through the cracks.
Our Comprehensive Foundation Repair Services
At Pure Service Pro, we offer complete foundation repair services for homeowners and business owners in the West Orange area. Our foundation repair and related services include:
- Foundation inspection – Our expert inspectors will examine your foundation and identify any problem areas that need to be addressed. This information helps us find the best possible solutions for your foundation crack repair.
- Foundation leak repair – Any cracks, leaks, or other damage will be promptly addressed to restore the strength and integrity of your foundation or basement.
- Carbon fiber foundation repair – Carbon fiber is ten times stronger than steel, making it an ideal material for wall cracks or warped walls in your foundation or basement.
- Crawlspace repair – We’ll identify any damage that water infiltration has caused in your crawlspace and work with you to decide on a solution that best suits your preferences for the space.
- Basement waterproofing – We’ll seal any cracks and leaks to ensure your basement is completely waterproofed to prevent water, insect, or radon gas infiltration.
Additionally, we can address any water damage or mold growth you may have in your home. Our mold testing, inspection, and remediation services ensure any and all mold growth is found and completely eradicated. We are Certified Mold Inspectors (CMI) and Certified Mold Remediation Contractors (CMRC), so you can count on us for a job well done.
No matter how big or small your foundation repair needs may be, you can expect the trained and experienced technicians at Pure Service Pro to provide you with honest and transparent communication as well as professional and comprehensive service. Our commitment to our customers is why we’re proud to hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Get Started With Pure Service Pro
If you’re in need of foundation repair, basement floor repair, or any of our related services for your home in or near West Orange, NJ, contact Pure Service Pro today. We will be happy to answer your questions and schedule a free inspection at your convenience.