Interior Basement Waterproofing Systems are proven, and provide you the best value for your investment.
Using our proven Interior Basement Waterproofing system, all the work is performed from the inside of the basement. The floor is opened next to the outside walls, and drain pipe is installed and surrounded by gravel. The pipe is connected to a sump pump, which discharges the water to your drain spout. The floor is resurfaced with concrete, and a sealer is applied to the outside walls.
While every job is different, and presents its own unique challenges, this is the basic approach:
1. Open the floor next to the outside walls
2. Remove concrete and other material
3. Dig trench towards low point
4. Dig hole for sump pump
5. Install sump pump
6. Plumb drain piping to sump pump
7. Pipe sump pump to downspout
8. Drill holes to reduce hydrostatic pressure in walls
9. Fill trench with gravel / cover stone
10. Resurface with concrete
11. Apply wall sealer
12. Enjoy your new livable space!!
Which System is right for my property?
Every home is different in one respect or another. By using a certified waterproofing specialist we can take an overall look at your situation and provide you with customized waterproofing system options.